This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *crawls in*

I don't need to be here at the moment, but I thought I'd drop by and offer massages. I mean, I ought to use my degree for something, right? I thought maybe someone here would want one. Oh, and I have spare cats for cuddles, too.

Comment

• Kitties? *perks*

*burrows into corner*

I never know what to say, I hold her close, whisper that it's ok...
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Oooh, a massage! I love massages and I kind of need one. I'm achy and all kinds of cranky. So cranky that I came this <-> close to yelling at a persistant fundraiser.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Kittehs! *snugs*

Something HAS to be getting better here, I just have no idea what it is (at least mom has a job, I just wish someone would hire me on merit--I know I don't interview well but I'm a good worker I swear!).

We've been getting eviction notices even though we're on record as being on a payment plan (we HAVE been paying and they know the situation)....I suspect they're just sending letters out and hoping nobody knows the renter laws.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• *snuggles in*

No more care problems dagnabit!! my power-steering hose had a leak so i got a new one, and the boyfriend agreed to install it - so i went to pick him up in Dad's car - it decided to overheat!
            and while bf is working on my car, and dad's gets taken to the shop, find out the boss's fuel pump blew.

thats 3 - we're done right?
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Unless fate decides to go the 3 sets of 3 route...
              SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
              SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• /BE crawls under 8 layers of blankets and dies.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  /BE crawls under 8 layers of blankets and dies.
                  /zombiequeen turns BE into a zombie so there will be less dying.

So, who wants to play Apples to Apples with me? Hubby bought it for my birthday, which is Monday, but he won't play it with me.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                  http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I love apples to apples! Here, we pick the funniest card most of the time instead of the "most appropriate." Last game, my hand had a theme- S&M, lol!

Comment

• :: crawls deep into the blanket fort::

:asses around tea and dark chocolate covered biscuits::

Comment

• I'll play Apples to Apples with you, I love that game! The last time I played, I won like 7 times in 30 minutes 'cause I kept putting in funny answers.
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Does anybody have any caffeine free hot chocolate? With maybe some whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles? I swear whoever thought that it would be a good idea to have inventory less then seven hours after truck should be covered in honey and left out with the bears. What a lousy night.

Comment

• I want to hide in here and not go to work tomorrow. I wasn't looking forward to going, anyway, but now the thought of it is much, much worse.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I hear ya. I've just had my "weekend" though, so I don't really have an excuse. Though, one of my bosses has been on vacation, so I know I'm going to have to fix 30 things the fill-ins did wrong...

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                                I want to hide in here and not go to work tomorrow. I wasn't looking forward to going, anyway, but now the thought of it is much, much worse.
                                Would you have rather not find out til you walked into work?
                                Last edited by Bella_Vixen; 10-29-2010, 02:41 PM.
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X