Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hugs Trailerparkmedic* Thankies and Happy (very belated) Birthday. Hope the family visits go well.

*Drags Cazzi and Mytical into the blanket pile* You two looked like you needed hugs too. *shares yummy chocolates and coffee with everyone*
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I stayed up until 2AM to see the eclipse with my husband, but all we saw were reddish clouds because of the storm that moved in.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• We had the same problem, we got to see a small part of the eclipse and then the clouds rolled in. At least this Christmas will be lovely and cool. *hugs sleepy Zombiequeen*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *accidentally falls asleep on Mishi during the hug*
          I even took a nap today, and hubby wouldn't let me make food or clean because I was all "Blarg, I am dead"
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• *oodles of hugs for all*
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• If anything today was worse then yesterday. Coirkers brains went on shutdown while they were trying to shut the plant for the holidays.

Not only that, but pretty much just thrown under the bus on the forum I moderate. *sighs* a 'special snowflake' got the equivalent of an infraction (on that forum it is something visible though) we can't have that now can we. Better stop with that before fratching.

I was ...'overruled' lets just leave it at that.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I went to the doctoor today, and they decided to do a blood draw. They had trouble finding a vein, which amused me, until...

I went into shock. I almost passed out.

I feel silly.

Comment

• My back has been giving me trouble for the last couple of days. Could someone make room in the hot tub?
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• I'm so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Unseen but seeing
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Hubby tore a muscle under his shoulderblade, you can feel the hole in the muscle though and it's gross. Annnd dad thinks he should be up on the roof twisting and shoveling.
                      Time to be a bitch.

Otherwise though, we gave Ryuu crickets yesterday and a banana today, she is the happiest beardie in the state! :3

Comment

• Went in to work yesterday with stiff shoulders, spent last night coughing and panicking because I couldn't breathe. Now I'm hauled up in bed with no voice and a banging headache :-( I'm moving house in 3 weeks, if I don't work, I don't get paid. I want to be better for tomorrow.

*dishes out cough syrup and sympathy for anyone in need*

Comment

• Quoth Ellain View Post
                          I went to the doctoor today, and they decided to do a blood draw. They had trouble finding a vein, which amused me, until...

I went into shock. I almost passed out.

I feel silly.
                          Scary! Don't feel silly. Sounds like they didn't know what they were doing. I've had some medical folks who couldn't do that correctly, either, I almost passed out, and the two of them thought I was having a seizure. It was a simple almost-faint. Ever since then, I've had to lie down for blood draws, just in case.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I have a nice, small bruise on my cheek. Thanks, dryer door!!
                            Unseen but seeing
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Yesterday it was cold weather, and I got drenched cause I was being nice and polite. Was not fun..at all.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *wraps Mytical in super-fuzzy towel*

Had a kidney stone last night. I know what my husband goes through, even though I kind of did before.
                                Luckily hubby's shoulder is a bit better. And Ryuu has been behaving and eating greens.

Comment

Working...
                                X