Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Rum has lots of stuffies that I know she won't mind sharing with ya'll. I seem to have this wet stuff coming out of my eyes every few moments.

Can I join with my almost-30-year-old Snoopy stuffie?

Comment

• Can Hubby and I join you all. He is taking this news harder than I am.

Comment

• *joins the hug pile, armed with various teas (or hot cocoa for those who prefer it), ice cream, and about eleventy-billion stuffed animals*
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• OoO! Hot Chocolate! I'm craving me some chocolate hard core! I want hot chocolate and Cadbury Caramello bars too!

*curls into fetal position* These past 2 days have not been good. Auntie Flo decided to come to visit.

Comment

• On top of the shock we all got here yesterday, Little Bits is in tech week for Les Misreables. I am also suffering from lack of sleep

Curls up with my teddy and takes a nap

Comment

• -noms ice cream-

I have a ton of stuffed penguins to donate to the cause...including a 4-foot-tall one... <3
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I am joining with my stuffed killer whale. I will have some tea, please. What a sad couple of days.
                We ask ourselves when we get in a fix, what would Popeye do in a tight spot like this? He'd race for his true love and easily win it, in an old spinach can with a mast stuck in it. -Jimmy Buffett

Comment

• hangs around outside the fort too anxious to come in
                  i can't let it...i can't say it but it doesn't feel real and having a hard time accepting everything

Comment

• -makes fort extra comfortable and snuggly-

-offers snorgles to anyone who wants one- :3 they're like...cute, ok, I don't know what exactly they are...
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Ugh. I just feel numb. I've had a headache that just won't go away for the past 2 days and I can't sleep.
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *herds guinea pigs into fort*
                        Piggy snugggles for anyone that wants them.
                        Anyone wants me I'll in in that pile over there with a box of tissues & the coffee ice cream.
                        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *hugs* for everyone. =(

Comment

• was looking over some old photos on the external hard drive and found the avies i created for people. wondering...if i brought out some of the ones I created for him would it help or hurt more? i'm sorry, i don't mean to be vauge but it hurts to even type the name.

Comment

• I am so tired and frustrated. I have two kids and I am trying so hard to give them a warm loving home and they just destroy everything and scream at me and hit me. Husband just ignores me. I am so tired of trying to be the good person and putting on a good face. I just want to pack up my stuff and leave. They don't love me and don't want me around at all.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Snuggles Kanalah. I have a moose. So that would make this a Room with a moose

*cookies for reference
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X