Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I really could use some comfort. Does anyone have any Reese Cup Ice Cream?

Continues to hug teddy and cries

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep
      OK I really could use some comfort. Does anyone have any Reese Cup Ice Cream?

*offers Twizzlers and hugs* Tis all I have till payday.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
        OK I really could use some comfort. Does anyone have any Reese Cup Ice Cream?

dryers used to make it or was it bryers? some store brand of "moose tracks" has it, uhm...ben and jerrys maybe? working in price tags for a few years and you see products come and go.
        want so much to grab a mountain of pints, but they would end up sitting in the freezer

Comment

• I've got 2 chocolate glazed donuts left over from my donut run to DD early this morning.

I can also make a pot of coffee if it'll help.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Coffee always helps!

Gah, I hate break-ups! One of my inlaws is going though an especially stressful one at the moment and her husband has 'lost' the keys to her car. What an asshole! *grumbles*
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi
              Coffee always helps!

Gah, I hate break-ups! One of my inlaws is going though an especially stressful one at the moment and her husband has 'lost' the keys to her car. What an asshole! *grumbles*
              Ugh. Yes break-ups are horrible.
              My offer of *hugs* still stands.

Comment

• Quoth Taboo View Post
                This is the fourth suicide of someone I knew, online or in person, in the past two months

This is the second suicide of an online friend for me. Both came as a shock, both times I've kicked myself for not seeing any signs.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• *peeks into blanket fort* Can I come in? And maybe hide out until this horrible week is over?
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• Quoth JoitheArtist
                    *peeks into blanket fort* Can I come in? And maybe hide out until this horrible week is over?
                    *offers twizzlers* Sorry your week is horrible.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                      *offers twizzlers* Sorry your week is horrible.
                      Well, most of it is normal job crap at this point. Which is not fun, but at least it's familiar. Still reeling from the other stuff, though. *sighs* *crawls into blanket fort with her squishy NASAthulhu*
                      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• Quoth JoitheArtist

Well, most of it is normal job crap at this point. Which is not fun, but at least it's familiar. Still reeling from the other stuff, though. *sighs* *crawls into blanket fort with her squishy NASAthulhu*
                        The other stuff can really make a 'meh' week into a shitty week, yeah?

Comment

• *Hugs dragon_wings and JoitheArtist* So sleepy, and I shouldn't be! *wanders over to a large pile of cushions, checks for furbabies before flopping down with a fluffy blanket*
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Chicken soup, anyone? *offers from bottomless pot*

Also, *hugshugs and more HUGS for all*
                            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 06-30-2011, 04:55 AM. Reason: can't forget the hugs!
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Mishi
                              *Hugs dragon_wings and JoitheArtist* So sleepy, and I shouldn't be! *wanders over to a large pile of cushions, checks for furbabies before flopping down with a fluffy blanket*
                              *hugs Mishi back* Sleep? What is this your referring to? Oh right. What I should be doing considering I work in less the 6 hours. Damn housemates yelling got me upset like 2 hours ago and now I can't sleep. *pout*

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix
                                Chicken soup, anyone? *offers from bottomless pot*

Also, *hugshugs and more HUGS for all*
                                Yum. Now I want my mom's homemade soup. And her pizza and her spinach quiche. Damn I miss her food. *drools*

Comment

Working...
                                X