Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was a kid I found a caterpillar, and we put it in a big jar with some leaves and twigs.

It spun its little cocoon and after a while, a huge-ass moth emerged--and busted its wing on the jar and died. Oops.

I'm not a big moth person. They're like butterflies, only fuck ugly.

I don't mind cicada noise but I think I'd freak if I ever saw one. Those things look about as big as footballs.
    Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 03-09-2011, 03:59 AM.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I love our yearly cicadas.. it's not summer without them. I remember distinctly my first 17-year cicada though.. They were so loud you could barely hear yourself think.. you couldn't walk without stepping on one, several dropped in my hair, and they invaded my cousin's car as she left her rear window cracked open on the wrong night >.< Didn't love them so much, then. They're easy to remember when they come though, because the year they came I was 17...

The big moth is so pretty but kind of weird. I've only ever seen normal moths around here, and the occasional monarch butterfly.
      "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Well, Irv, keep in mind that all these are moths.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          Well, Irv, keep in mind that all these are moths.
          That was well written. And I want to snuggle those moths.

Comment

RK, thank you! So beautiful!!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X