Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I got someone (like my mom) to find some fabric for me would you mind if I had them ship it to you? I don't know of anywhere here that has bulk/bolts of fabric. Then if I did find a place I'm not sure I'd be able to get to it.
    Or if I found some online?
    Either way I wouldn't have the chance to write on it.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Yeah that would be fine. I do have some fabric pens here, so I don't mind writing your name it for you. I do have some cat fabric and some plaids at my house as well if that's easier for you.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

has extra fabric i can send you too if no one else uses it. got extra in case anyone else wanted to send a patch but for whatever reason couldn't. that and in case i cut wrong

Comment

Thank you both. I saw the PM from Midnight12 before I checked back here. So she'll be sending some for me.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Okay I got fabric today from XCashier! I've got a safe spot to keep it until I receive everyones.

Comment

patches!

got the patches done, i can still ad a smiley, heart or little symbol if wanted.
              loaded the pictures of the patches to the open photobucket album

Purfect Patches...

Comment

EQ and I picked up some fabric from Hobby Lobby. We will be sending them soon (need to wash and scribble them first). Will also send the extra. Message EQ the info.
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

the package will be delayed. can't find my mail supplies and going to try and get a silver sharpie or some light colored one to tough up some of the letters that blended into the dark fur colored kitties on the patches.

will let you know as soon as I DO send them please expect 6 patches and scraps.
                  from me, Tammy (person not on cs) idrinkarum, dragon_wings, Mishi and Ree

also posted the pics on my facebook under PlaidQuilt and in the photobucket album for all to see

Comment

Alright.

I'm just glad to see so many people helping out.

Comment

Was planning to post mine over the weekend but have been laid up with a nasty cold

Am hoping to post in the next couple of days.
                      "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
                      "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
                      "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

hmmm, after doing touch ups i'm thinking i may go over some lines in silver just to even it up a bit...bother.... i think right now i am going to not do anymore for fear of messing up the patches

Comment

I have obtained some fabric from the local Lobby of Hobby. I just need to wash it and write my message.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

mailing the patches out has been delayed....grrr

Comment

That's alright, no biggie.

I'm posting a "quilt-along" so everyone can see step by step how I'm making my plaid tribute quilt that will be used to raise money for CTF.

I'll do the same thing when I get all the patches sent in

Comment

So I have fabric and enough extra for another 4 squares, plan on mailing Monday or Tuesday and can send extra squares for someone if they wish. Send me a pm before then if you would like me to do so. Plan on sending extra fabric anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X