Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so sad right now

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raveni
    replied
    It's going to be okay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pony_Boy
    started a topic so sad right now

    so sad right now

    So I had intended on writing a long rant about different things that suck in my life right now just to get it off my chest, but after 3 or 4 tries, I can't even do that without it becoming a nonsensical whinny mess I'm just really in a rough state right now mentally/emotionally and I'm not sure how to deal with it I just want someone to tell me its going to be ok

    I'm sorry for being such a wuss I'm sure many of you have more right to complain then I do and bless your hearts if you actually read this

    I just need a hug ....and a stiff drink
Working...
X