Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right Kisa, but not how you think . You are not Super Model pretty, at least not to me..because the so called 'super models' are not that pretty. Again at least not to me. Everybody is beautiful, though some you have to look harder for then others (like SC's and EW's, those you have to look REALLY hard to see the beauty ).

You are very attractive, if I do say so myself, however.
    Last edited by Mytical; 07-21-2011, 05:50 AM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      You are right Kisa, but not how you think . You are not Super Model pretty, at least not to me..because the so called 'super models' are not that pretty. Again at least not to me. :lol.

You are very attractive, if I do say so myself, however.
      Hit the nail on the head I also don't find supermodels pretty...granted some of them are 'hot,' but that is purely superficial. I'd lean more towards the 'beautiful' end of the scale.

Comment

I agree Kisa, you're not super model pretty...you're much much better, 'sides, for all their so called looks, a lot of super models have really crappy personalities, you however, don't.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Confidence and a reasonably-shapely body will get you places. (EDIT: and a pretty face!) Men find these attributes attractive. I've come to learn this. I didn't, and still don't, wear shorts, or clingy clothing-- baggy is far more comfortable to me, and when I had short hair, people just assumed I was batting for the other team. However, my friends, most of whom are male, say I do get looks when I 'dress up' or wear something other than jeans and a baggy t-shirt. Not that I care (much...)... but it helps a tad with the ol' self-esteem. I picture myself as average and not much in the way of looks.
          Glad you got that 'harem'! Not every day do you get a bunch of younger men kinda-perving on you. Most times they leer, don't say anything, or act like creepers.
          Were any of them cute?
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Well, in a store that was seemingly staffed only by male employees, maybe a sudden slight surge in estrogen made them a little wacky.

At any rate, it was a wonderful ego stroke for you, I'm sure.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
            X