Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 by my count?

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      And for those of you who have had your desks/clothes/hair/pets spontaneously redecorated by my cards in the past, have no fear. The Glittering shall continue.

muwahahahahahaha...AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
      Don't forget to same some for a certain horsie!
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Dang it. Hubby wants to go visit the in-laws in DC for the last half of December. I won't be able to tally my cards until I get home in Jan. I hope that's okay for the mods, or should I take my name off the list? I planned on getting all my cards sent out before I left.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          42 by my count?
          43, if you include Plaidman's mother.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
            Dang it. Hubby wants to go visit the in-laws in DC for the last half of December. I won't be able to tally my cards until I get home in Jan. I hope that's okay for the mods, or should I take my name off the list? I planned on getting all my cards sent out before I left.
            If you are traveling and can't tally until January, it's ok, so long as you let us know ahead of time which you just did so everything is fine and awesome.
            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Reminder: Only 7 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi, kansasgal, MadMike, worddork, Camry178, BethB, Dave1982, ralerin, AriGriffin, Kiwi, ParkingWitch, Pixilated, Kheldarson, EricKei, Sonoma has joined.
              Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi

43, if you include Plaidman's mother.
                Wasn't counting myself...

Comment

Well, that depends if you want to send a card to yourself.

I just about did the first time the labels came out - I actually put a label addressed to myself on an envelope.

<DOH!>

B
                  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                  I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
                    I actually put a label addressed to myself on an envelope.
                    Did you enjoy the card you sent to yourself?
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Sorry everyone something came up irl and I wont be able to participate this year for the first time in 5 years

I hate being an adult.
                      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Reminder: Only 3 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi, kansasgal, MadMike, worddork, Camry178, BethB, Dave1982, ralerin, AriGriffin, ParkingWitch, Pixilated, Kheldarson, EricKei, Sonoma, evilfarmer, phoenixv07, IDontWorkHere has joined.

Comment

I won't be joining in this year, I have too many big bills to pay off

I really enjoyed sending & receiving the cards last year.... hopefully I can join in again next year!
                          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

I have some extra special cards to send out. I'm glad I found them too! I had to really think if I could afford it or not, then I found my secret stash of cards

Comment

Quoth Dasota View Post
                              then I found my secret stash of cards
                              I thought I knew where mine was, but I'm having trouble finding it. I'm gonna have to pull out if I can't.
                              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Reminder: Final day to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi, kansasgal, MadMike, worddork, Camry178, BethB, Dave1982, ralerin, AriGriffin, JuniorMintz, ParkingWitch, Pixilated, Kheldarson, EricKei, Sonoma, evilfarmer, phoenixv07, IDontWorkHere, Taboo has joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X