This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Disney Villains

The Disney Villain Song thread made me want to make one for our favorite villains!

Mine are...

Ursula
    Madame Medusa (The Rescuers)
    Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove....she's fuckin' hilarious! )
    Jafar
    Dr.Facilier (for a shady voodoo witch doctor, he's incredibly charismatic and manipulative. I LOOOOOVE his voice btw...).
    Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective....this guy is just so devious!)
    Syndrome (he's a pure evil genius)
    but my #1 pick of Disney Villains is Frollo...that dude is just plain twisted,creepy and evil!
    Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 05-15-2012, 02:40 PM. Reason: add on another favorite Disney villain
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Captain Barbossa! I think Rush is Depp's perfect foil.

Comment

- Yzma! (and Kronk too)
      - Cruella De Vil
      - Hades
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Dr. Facilier is top of my list. To quote Naveen, he's "very charismatic!"
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Yzma & Kronk - i think by far the most funny
          Davy Jones from PoTC - one of the most evil and even I was a bit freaked out by him
          Shan-Yu/Chanyu - (Mulan) This guy really does freak me out, even in a cartoon.
          "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

By far my favorite is Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty. She turns into a dragon and says hell in a Disney movie.

Davy Jones
            Shan-Yu
            Yzma
            Hades
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

In no particular order: Madame Medusa, Gaston, Sir Hiss, Yzma, and Maleficent.
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Scar, Jafar, Gaston
                The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Hands down:

Yzma
                  Frollo
                  Scar
                  Gaston

For the record, three things I noticed about the songs I linked (Yzma doesn't have a "song" per se)

-Disney seems to be the only company who can make a song and dance routine about a boner.
                  -The hyenas are marching to war...it doesn't necessarily make them Nazis.
                  -Gaston reminds me of a carrot.
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Maleficent. Hands down. I wanted to be her when I grew up . . .

What?

Comment

Malefecent has style.

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
                        Malefecent has style.
                        This. She's still my favorite villain.
                        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

One of the very first dragons I ever saw when I was little was Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, and she showed me how simply AWESOME dragons are. And I love her motivation. She didn't want wealth or power or personal gain. She didn't even CARE about the kingdom or its princess. She didn't get invited to a baby shower and that just straight pissed her the f*** off.

In most cases, the villain is the best part of a Disney movie. But other villains I love are

Cruella Deville
                          Judge Doom
                          Jafar
                          Scar
                          Yzma
                          Last edited by Kara; 03-07-2012, 12:46 AM.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

OK, my favourites aren't truly all that evil, but if you look at any Disney gathering of villians picture, they're in there.

Cheshire Cat
                            Si & Am

They're on my Disney villians screen saver, and on my tote bag.
                            Speaking of which, I have an awesome black cloth totebag (not a shopping bag,
                            but the kind that's more a huge oversize shoulder bag) with all the Disney villians on it.
                            I got it years ago at a Disney outlet shop in Florida. I always use that to carry stuff around when I go to any Disney park. I have been stopped by total strangers more times than I can remember on any & every trip. I've had inquiries, compliments, offers to buy it, and even (hopefully not serious) threats to steal it. One was amusing because my husband was carrying the bag, and the woman assured me she'd give my husband back when she took the bag, LOL. I've wondered sometimes if I could get by with having an illegal auction on Disney property - I could probably finance that trip, LOL.
                            But I wouldn't give my bag up, so it's a moot point, sigh.

Madness takes it's toll....
                            Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Ah, Disney. I still enjoy their movies...

In no particular order...

Scar & the Hyenas
                              Jafar
                              Judge Claude Frollo
                              GASTON!
                              Dr. Facilier
                              Maleficent, the Mistress of All Evil

And if we're including Pixar as Disney...

Syndrome
                              Lotso
                              Hopper
                              AUTO
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                              X