Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, and even though I struggle to do as much as I can as often as I can..it seems to get worse..not better.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

big, big hugs, Myt. Also, check your mail today. <.<
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Yep, got it . Was yummy too . Can't wait till the rest of it gets chill. *BIG HUG* thank you.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          That's partly the sign's fault. There are some here that barely allow 10 seconds to cross the street. Hang in there, Mytical. You've been through a lot...it's going to take time to get back to strength.
          Absolutely. Too many of those signs seem to have been set under the assumption people are crossing the street at a brisk trot.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
            Yep, got it . Was yummy too . Can't wait till the rest of it gets chill. *BIG HUG* thank you.
            <3 <3 Hope it helps brighten things, even if a little

Comment

*nods* Between that and actually sleeping a solid 5 hours today..I feel great. Even the pain doesn't bother me right now. *dances to "Sorry for party Rocking"*

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                *nods* Between that and actually sleeping a solid 5 hours today..I feel great. Even the pain doesn't bother me right now. *dances to "Sorry for party Rocking"*
                YAY!!! So glad you got some sleep. *joins dance party!!*
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  don't walk like a penguin anymore, but even hurrying as fast as I can .. it is hard to cross at a crosswalk. By the time I get to the other side the 'walk sign' has already changed to a red hand, even if I start right when it turns to the 'walk sign'.
                  That's not necessarily you being slow. I've seen some lights where the pedestrian signal went white at the same time the light went green, I was the first vehicle in line, and by the time my trailer (40,000+ pounds in the box) cleared the intersection the pedestrian signal (as seen in rearview mirror) was already red.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    That's not necessarily you being slow. I've seen some lights where the pedestrian signal went white at the same time the light went green, I was the first vehicle in line, and by the time my trailer (40,000+ pounds in the box) cleared the intersection the pedestrian signal (as seen in rearview mirror) was already red.
                    Indeed. I knew of one signal at the university I went to where the pedestrian signal would turn to Walk for three seconds, blink just long enough for anyone who had just stepped into the street to hustle across three lanes, and then go red again.
                    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

We joke that the ones over here at one intersection are murderous. You get halfway across (and these are two lane streets!) and its already "GET OUT OF THE STREET"

Also Myt, I tracked down that turtle, and punched him for you. So there.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        Also Myt, I tracked down that turtle, and punched him for you. So there.
                        Who better to do it than Seraph, Enemy of Normalcy?
                        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Tonight is SOO not a good night. I want to make this epic post about it, but it would just be so much more whinging..and I know nobody can do anything about it. Just so frustrated and tired physically and mentally..I just don't know how much more of this I can stand.

Comment

*huge hugs*
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Sending hugs. Hope things improve for you soon.
                              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                                We joke that the ones over here at one intersection are murderous. You get halfway across (and these are two lane streets!) and its already "GET OUT OF THE STREET"
                                Great Ghu I hate those. At least now when they see crutches or a wheel chair they aren't quite so insane.

I swear, I want to get the powerchair that does 11 miles per hour... and has a recaro seat as an option!
                                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                                X