Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been is a similar situation when I was a teenager. My uncle and cousin died in a motorcycle accident caused by a hit and run driver,

You, Wolfie and Gabriel's family are in my thoughts and prayers

Comment

I am so sorry. Words cannot express.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I feel the need to respond further to Lupo's most recent comments.

First, you are NOT a coward. You have been through an emotional trauma, and everyone deals with that differently. You may not have been as close to Gabriel as Wolfie, but you obviously became friends with him, and thus you have been affected by this tragedy on a more personal level, as well as the pain you feel watching your loved one go through the grief process.

Second, because of the nature of this tragedy, especially the suddenness of it, you both may want to seek the services of a professional counselor to help deal with your (collective) grief. If seeking the help of a doctor is financially prohibitive, most church pastors/priests/rabbis/imams are experienced with counseling, and offer services free of charge.

Hope this helps,

SC
        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Im relatively new...but i would like to say how sorry i am

Comment

Lupo, I'm so sorry. For Gabriel, his family, for wolfie, and for you.

Mooncat is right.. just someone's physical presence is a comfort in times like these. It's hard to know what to say, because you know that words can't change what has happened, but you can just be there.

As I once heard an old Irish man say, 'When the deer of their woods has departed, what can you do except grasp them with kindness?'
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy, I know that helps when something important is gone. Don't think you're being a coward or chicken for this; right now you're in shock. And it's ok to not be at the funeral - when you can visit, you can visit.
              Go snuggle a pillow and yell all you want. Remind yourself you'll be there when you can and that your care goes there whether you're in person or not.
              Hugs, and kitty bonks
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

My condolences.
                I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

They found him

They found that bastard who hit Gabriel. And new information released says he was hit by 2 cars. Ultimately, it was the first driver who caused it all. Distracted driving. You son of a bitch. You godsdamned to the bowels of hell whoring son of a whoring bitch. I hope you end up charged with more than just failure to stop and render aid, but for now the fact that you've been found is something.

But at least they found him. That IS something. I don't know what to do or think, but they did find him.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and your thoughts and prayers. Thank you seems so inadequate to say, but, thank you.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    I hope you end up charged with more than just failure to stop and render aid, but for now the fact that you've been found is something.
                    I would think Vehicular Manslaughter at the very least.

SC
                    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Just found this...

My condolences to you both Lupo and Wolfie....I am so sorry...

Comment

I'm glad the asshole was found.

They likely hit him with the failure to stop because they've got him on that, so they're guaranteed to be able to hold him until they work up enough to get a high likelihood to stick him with other charges, most likely vehicular manslaughter and felony hit and run.

I hope they nail him to the wall.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Lupo, hun... <hugs>

I'll be praying for his family.
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

*hugs* thoughts and prayers to lupo, wolfie, the family and friends.

I hope they throw everything they can at the driver.
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

So happy that they caught the pond scum sucking arsehole.

(This is not to disparage pond scum sucking arseholes, but he's beneath that).

Again - my condolences.
                              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Eek this all happened in my neck of the desert...yes, i will bet that he will be charged with vehicular manslaughter. So sad...

Comment

Working...
                                X