Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay Irv, it made it this time. And we all got a laugh, even our insurance man.
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• When it rains, it pours.

Today these cards came to my door:
      phoenix07
      Sonoma
      Kanalah
      Maria
      Pixilated
      Tawny Myst
      Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

• I'm sorry, but my cards are going out late.

They should be going out by Thursday.

B
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Phoenix
          Pixilated
          Sonoma
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I just updated my tallies and sent out our cards. Sorry they're late but considering work and the news we just got, I hope you can forgive me.

Loved all the cards we've gotten so far! We're planning on putting a string over the TV and hanging them all up for display.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              I just updated my tallies and sent out our cards. Sorry they're late but considering work and the news we just got, I hope you can forgive me.
              I knew there was a reason I was procrastinating.

Better get my ass in gear, though. That bitch running this card thing will ban me for life!!

(And, um, it's not Christmas yet so they're not late. Also just a reminder you've got the whole month of January plus a little to get your cards tallied since we started late to begin with.)

Comment

• I just keeping meaning to have them out before the whole Christmas rush time. I swear it every year.

And then it's the week before and I still haven't.

My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                  I just keeping meaning to have them out before the whole Christmas rush time. I swear it every year.

And then it's the week before and I still haven't.

Heh, I usually have them out by now but I've been lazy busy. Yeah, that's it.

Comment

• My cards will be late. I'm sorry, everyone. I've been stressing a lot this last week and I haven't had the energy or motivation to sit down and do my cards. I WILL get them out. If I had known what this month would have in store for me, I would have opted out this time.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• So far this week's cards are from:

Sonoma
                      Pixilated
                      Phoenixv07
                      Maria

I still can't believe Christmas is only a week away!!! I think it snuck up on me . . .
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I had a plan for making cards (sort of) but it just isn't happening and I've felt like crap for the last two days, so on my way home I stopped at Target and picked up a couple boxes. Gonna do them tonight and they'll be in the mail tomorrow or Thursday.

Comment

• Got two more today:

Kheldarson

ParkingWitch (cute bookmark - tell Mama Kaz I said "Thank You and Merry Christmas from me.")

Oh, BSE, I think I ran late getting mine mailed out at least once since I've been participating . . . if they're out before Christmas, they ain't late.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            Got two more today:

Kheldarson

ParkingWitch (cute bookmark - tell Mama Kaz I said "Thank You and Merry Christmas from me.")

I got the same

Also one from my mom; one from work (which is odd, they usually just pass them out at work), signed by a whole bunch of manager types, half of which I can't read; and two baby picture cards from friends with babies .

Oh, BSE, I think I ran late getting mine mailed out at least once since I've been participating . . . if they're out before Christmas, they ain't late.
                            Heh, I didn't do 'em last night, either. They will be postmarked by Friday at the absolute latest.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              ... if they're out before Christmas, they ain't late.
                              Common or Orthodox? (Jan 7th)
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                                Common or Orthodox? (Jan 7th)
                                Hmmmmm......

Comment

Working...
                                X