Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't marked any receiveds nor sent mine, yet.

But I have the labels, I have my stickers, I have the cards and envelopes and stamps.

Add in a little elbow grease and kill a pen or two, and I'll be good to go!

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I'll try to get mine done this weekend.

In my mailbox tonight I had a card...it was the one I put in there last night to be sent out to my friend (the only Christmas card I've done so far but I had to send her a check for another purpose so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...er, stamp. ). Oddly, they took the other piece of mail that I was sending out.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Hooray! My cards are all done and should be in the mail tomorrow!
        My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
        It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

• I have got Taxguykarl. worddork (awwwwwwwwww), ralerin and Monica's cards in the last few days.

ralerin - I know you put it in the card, but deep down inside, you're not sorry for a second for the glitter.

My dog looks like an extra in Twilight.

Mine are going out this weekend.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Ok.

To call in the cards I got already, I got two last week, from smileyeagle1021 (nice), Fenig Durak (pretty), and Dave1982 (cute).

This week so far, I have: taxguykarl (sparkly), Monica (awww), worddork (sparkly and awww), 42_42_42 (nice), and morgana (shiny).

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Bandit View Post
              ralerin - I know you put it in the card, but deep down inside, you're not sorry for a second for the glitter.

My dog looks like an extra in Twilight.
              Got me there...

I received chardonnay's card today.
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• Finally had time to get mine... alas, my English professor has this crazy idea that his assignments take priority over holiday things, so I can't get them ready and sent until Saturday night.

But there's upwards of a dozen cards so far, hanging on the inside of my front door and making the place look all festive in spite of my being too busy to really decorate this year!

... and then there's Irv's. Which my grandma loves. I don't even know what to make of that.

Comment

• Quoth Bandit View Post
                  I don't think it's all that deep...

Quoth ralerin View Post
                  I received chardonnay's card today.
                  Me too

Comment

• Got DGoddessChardonnay card today.
                    Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

• I mailed my cards today. Everyone should be getting them in the next week.

I have received twelve cards to date.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got Irv's card today

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          Got Irv's card today
                          "That's NOT where the carrot goes!"
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                            "That's NOT where the carrot goes!"
                            My Mom loves to see the cards that come in every year.

And yes, I got one from Irv today too.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Today's arrival: DGoddessChardonay

^-.-^

Comment

• I got my cards away in the mail today. I also picked up the mail that has been waiting for me since I went away for a week, had a great time at Dad's party and had a nice stack of cards waiting on me. I got cards from: smileyeagle1021, FenigDurak, Dave1982, ralerin, Morgana, Monica, taxguykarl, and Sarlon. Lots of glitter and pretty cards, now to find a place to put them in my new house, don't have the wall o' cards anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X