Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Desperate Prayer Request
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Well glad she's not seriously injured anyway! Cars can be replaced...eventually
Leave a comment:
-
*hugs & prayers and fluffy things to hug* How absolutely terrifying.
Leave a comment:
-
Great news.Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View PostLittle Bits is being discharged from the ER to go to campus. One hurdle down, now just the car issues to go
Leave a comment:
-
Little Bits is being discharged from the ER to go to campus. One hurdle down, now just the car issues to go
Leave a comment:
-
Hugs and thoughts to you and everyone in your family! Please keep us updated!
Leave a comment:
-
*hugs* to you and yours. And check your PM box, I'm happy to help if I can.
Leave a comment:
-
Last update I had is that she is in CT. Her college is 2 and a half hours away. She was 10 minutes from campus when it happened. A familoy friend who lives there is at the hospital with her and my parents are on their way there. I would have gone up if it wasn't for the fact that her Dad just had major surgery last Thursday
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: