This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crossbow View Post
    I've been away from Twitter since right before the con (yours AND mine), so I wasn't sure how things went, other than seeing the tweet about your princesses selling VERY well. How'd the rest of the plushies sell?
    Everything sold VERY well! The two fancy plushies on silent auction went for $400 each. I've got some breathing room on my bills for a while now.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

So that's yay times two! For the boyfriend and the plushies!

Quoth Mytical View Post
      Currently me and Marmalady are hitting it off, but I can't help but worry we will meet me once and no longer desire me.
      Sorry, not going to happen. You're stuck with me now.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I love my new Rainbow Dash
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
          I love my new Rainbow Dash

Wait...were you at the con??
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Yup. I had my twitter handle on my badge, Darkwynds
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
              Yup. I had my twitter handle on my badge, Darkwynds
              Oh, that's you????? HOW DID I NEVER MAKE THIS CONNECTION. I did say hi, though, right? I get REALLY overwhelmed in these crowds, and I would hate to think I didn't say hi!

Comment

yes you did say hi! You were doing fine.

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                  Oh, that's you????? HOW DID I NEVER MAKE THIS CONNECTION. I did say hi, though, right? I get REALLY overwhelmed in these crowds, and I would hate to think I didn't say hi!
                  *giggle* I had similar issues at Anthrocon. I really wanted to meet several of the people I follow/follow me, and I *think* I got the last one at the staff dinner on Sunday night. If I missed anyone, it's because I was completely overwhelmed...
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                  X