Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and this morning she tried lactaid...utter failure. it all came back with the same reaction as described only her entire face was read from the start and broke out almost everywhere and it went from the center of her body and head and went to her limbs.

no bath this time just cortizone and store brand children's tylenol or as the store calls it pain reliever/fever reducer
    so far her arms and legs are kind of red but getting better....so now i have to go to the pediatrician monday and get a written prescription or letter or whatever to say give her soy to take to WIC and deal with them. as if the whole issue with the first time we had to go through this with getting her formula and now this crap

Comment

Why use dryer sheets at all? Soften wash with vinegar (at rinse) and try a shot of borax in one load (and isolate that load, then try it).

Also, use the pokey blue bounce balls in the dryer. They floof up clothes and remove the static.
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I hate dryer sheets (why Fiance insists on using them I don't understand). I do use liquid fabric softener, because it makes my clothes super soft and smell so goooood.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
        X