Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's got prepaid wireless, and we got the sound problem worked out, it was something on her side. We've just spent the last 3 or so hours talking.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Moirae said it much better than I ever could. I'm currently saving up to meet Boyfriend's familyvin the UK but it's difficult. Because we both have Macs, we use Facetime instead of Skype, works the same.

Hang in there. Kf you keep yourself busy, 6 months will fly by and she'll be back with you before you know it.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
        She's got prepaid wireless, and we got the sound problem worked out, it was something on her side. We've just spent the last 3 or so hours talking.
        Feels better, doesn't it. The internet has been wonderful for us and our families.

Comment

My fiance and I just ended a three year LDR. Skype was definitely a blessing.

Good to know you're getting things together Nyoibo.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Kinda late to the discussion. I have been in 2 LDR's. My ex and I were only long distance for 2 and a half months before I pulled up roots and moved. That relationship lasted 3 months after I moved. My boyfriend and I have been in a long term relationship for 4 months pretty much, only 3 of which officially. We've agreed to take it slow to avoid the disaster of my previous LDR. I've visited him once already and he really wants to visit me but has a band a a full time job keeping him busy. We talk as often as our jobs and lives allow (read: once a day if we're lucky and most often at night before bed, resulting in him falling asleep on the phone). I'm more of a texter then him so I text him all the time to let him know I'm thinking of him. I post something on his Facebook wall everyday. When we first started getting serious he sent a audio message for me to listen to when we couldn't talk. It's hard but damn I love the man and he's worth it.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
            X