This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Every one.

I have been lurking here for a while in more ways than one ,,I am Lurking SockPuppets Brother and have been reading the threads here for quite some time. I have come to love this place , and have gotten a bunch of laughs here.and many head scratching moments.Thank you and hopefully I be able to contribute to things here.

“We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.”

Awesome SN! You silly head you!

Remember to read Da Rulz before posting to avoid the wrath of the mods!

Also remember Rule 1: Don't drink anything when reading CS. Your monitor will thank you for it!

And most importantly have fun! We're pretty nutty around here sometimes so an Uncle Silly Head should fit right in!

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post

Awesome SN! You silly head you!

Remember to read Da Rulz before posting to avoid the wrath of the mods!

Also remember Rule 1: Don't drink anything when reading CS. Your monitor will thank you for it!

And most importantly have fun! We're pretty nutty around here sometimes so an Uncle Silly Head should fit right in!
      Thank you for the welcome and the warning about Rule 1:
      I should also say that you should not drink anything (Beer) before posting your introduction and hello to every one.Sorry about the spelling and sentence structure in my 1st post.I will endeavor to do a better job in the future.

Comment

Quoth UncleSillyHead View Post
        Thank you for the welcome and the warning about Rule 1:
        I should also say that you should not drink anything (Beer) before posting your introduction and hello to every one.Sorry about the spelling and sentence structure in my 1st post.I will endeavor to do a better job in the future.
        It's ok I've seen worse on here. But yes not drinking alcohol before posting is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
        X