X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
    *gives I.P. Freleigh a lap dance*
    I got a tenner!

It's Canadian money though. So it's like monopoly money, but worth a little more.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

*gives another lapdance to Broom*
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

What not everyone in the Land Down Under freely shows them?? Hmm must have just been the girls I was hanging out with then.

Side note. Saw a lot of boobs being set free on the beaches when I was there.

Comment

Depends on where you go Madhatter. In my state, there was a big hoo-hah a while ago about trying to close off the nudist section of one of the beaches because of all the *shock horror* SEXUAL ACTIVITY going on down there. But they've stopped that now thank god.
          Most boob-flashing usually involves alcohol.

And on that note....

anyone else want a lapdance?

*dances around to I'm Too Sexy*

Comment

In Sydney we were at Shelly (sp?? i think this is the name of it) & Bondi beaches. In Brisbane, hell I couldn't tell you were I went, I was in a drunken stupor most of my time there.

Oh yeah.....*sits down starts waving twenties in the air*

Comment

*gives Madhatter a lapdance*

EDIT: Would anyone else like a lapdance? Last chance before the clothes come back on!
              Last edited by fireheart; 10-31-2008, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                *gives another lapdance to Broom*
                Rawr! Mine!

*steals Broom and runs away*
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*chases after EQ and steals Broom back*

OK, if anyone else doesn't want a lapdance....last chance....

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    The Los Bastardos is still playing in the Dallas/Fort. Worth area I believe. They're a wonderful troupe.
                    Yes, yes it is. Yes, yes they are. However, I can't bring myself to return to Fort Worth ever, ever again, due to my roommate abandoning me to live with her boyfriend. I used to be a regular at the show, and would be there two hours before the show to hang out and catch up.
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Back to the original topic. Anyone that's that careless with a laptop deserves to be liberated from it.

Comment

If you think that's bad, I can't count the number of calls I get from people who've had glass broken out of their car and their laptops stolen.

Seriously, when I'm taking fleet glass claims, I get an average of two or three per day.

PER DAY.
                        Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

Ahem, singing....

"We're just following ancient history
                          If I strip for you, will you strip for me?"

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                          Rocky Horror at Tech College in Socorro New Mexico.
                          Are back in Suckorro now? (Don't take any offense. I also say "Rio Rathole" and "Albujerky".)

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                          I am constantly telling people to put their valuables away, they leave Sat Navs plugged in and attached to the windscreen so they glow like a beacon to thieves, they leave £2000 bikes unlocked in a shed with a £10 padlock, they leave their handbags on the front seats of their unlocked cars when they buy petrol, they leave their front doors unlocked when they go to bed at night, they leave the car keys to their brand new Audis/Mercs/BMWs on a table abouy two foot from the front letterbox. I have even had one guy leave his laptop on, open and left on the passenger seat of his brand new Lamborghini (sp?).
                          Ah, yes, the people that come under the heading of "more money than brains"!
                          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                          X