X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLs

10 char and then some
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. Iā€™m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
      I also just so happen to have a plastic Terror Dog miniature, and casting materials that I need to use up...

(stealth Halloween display...?)
      Perhaps a mini version of the rooftop altar from near the end of the movie? Not sure who'd be the stand-in for Gozer, or the Stay-Puft marshmallow man.....
      Goofy music!
      Old tech junk!

Comment

Just need a bag of big poofy marshmallows (actual Stay-Puft if your store carries them, natch). Anyone who understands the scene will understand what it means I have a PopVinyl SPMM figure, but putting one of those up there is just begging for it to be stolen -_-
        Last edited by EricKei; 07-03-2017, 12:34 PM. Reason: making slightly more sense
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord ā€“ Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          The marshmallow comes later. After someone unintentionally chooses the form of Gozer the Manager.
          You sure Gozer doesn't take the form of a SC instead?
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

No, you mustn't say that!
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Venkman> What did you do, Ray?

Zeddmore> Aw, S#!% !!!

Stantz> It's an SC who's really always right...
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                ... Stantz> It's an SC who's really always right...
                Plain ordinary job then. No special powers.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Just need a bag of big poofy marshmallows (actual Stay-Puft if your store carries them, natch).
                  Not possible, unfortunately; Stay-Puft is a fictional brand made up for the movie.
                  Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Venkman> What did you do, Ray?

Zeddmore> Aw, S#!% !!!

Stantz> It's an SC who's really always right...

I think I found the page with the cheeses from the original post. Is this the brand you're referring to, Dreamstalker?
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    There is no such thing as "too much cheese."
                    My feeling exactly!
                    "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

XC -- Well, to be fair, they WERE made real after the fact, much as was the case with South Park's "Cheesy Poofs": https://www.eater.com/2010/8/27/6721...ade-real-19-99

No longer available, tho

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        I think I found the page with the cheeses from the original post. Is this the brand you're referring to, Dreamstalker?
                        Yup, that's the one.

Still kicking myself for not jumping on buying a box of Stay-Puft marshmallows when I had the chance...my fault completely, they sold out MUCH faster than I thought.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                          Yup, that's the one.

Still kicking myself for not jumping on buying a box of Stay-Puft marshmallows when I had the chance...my fault completely, they sold out MUCH faster than I thought.
                          Ah but you can my friend
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Sold out at that page's link ('zon) and at ThinkGeek. Dunno about the other stores.

Comment

Working...
                            X