X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
    I'm like that, too.

Biscuit, I get hit on enough without makeup on, I'd be scared to death to see what happens if/when I have makeup on.

I need to be held.

Oh, and women's clothes suck. Hardcore.
    Maybe that's what I need to do . . . stop wearing my makeup and jewelry to work and not fix my hair.

There again, instead of wearing Carolina Herrerra I should just invest in a can of Raid.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Biscuit, I get hit on enough without makeup on, I'd be scared to death to see what happens if/when I have makeup on.
      There are many of us men that think there are a lot of women that look BETTER without makeup, thank you very much. Not ALL women, mind you--some women really do need it!--but a lot of women.

Just saying......

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth DGoddess View Post
        There again, instead of wearing Carolina Herrerra I should just invest in a can of Raid.
        Hey, Raid is *my* scent of choice!!

Quoth Jester View Post
        There are many of us men that think there are a lot of women that look BETTER without makeup, thank you very much. Not ALL women, mind you--some women really do need it!--but a lot of women.

Just saying......

Bless you, Jester. I know that.

I just think thoughts sometimes.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I just think thoughts sometimes.
          That's another thing many men find attractive also.
          I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Ok, I've got my fair share:

1. At bagel hell, I became "involved" with one of my coworkers. This wasn't an issue, until one of my other coworkers (whom I had hooked up with once, no further than a kiss, and before my work relationship) accused me of trying to grope her. This of course passed beneath the notice of the bosses/owners, thankfully, and despite the exaggeration (which turned a kiss into her "pretending she was drunk and my trying to take advantage of her") I didn't live down the rumor until the rest of my coworkers had similar rumors (or rumors in similar veins) started about them. Shortly after, the rumorer quit for a job at Abercrombie. (Surprise!)

2. The best ones came from camp. I became "involved" with one of the counselors at the girls' camp (camp-involved, meaning we would hang out and were considered a couple by the other counselors, not that we became very intimate) and was very close friends with one of the other guy counselors, and another girl counselor (we'll use the names Amy, Craig, and Rachel for the three counselors, respectively). Craig and I on one occasion found ourselves taking our day off to go camp out on a nearby beach, along with Rachel. However, since the guys' and girls' camps were separated by a lake, Craig and I had to load up our stuff first and then go pick Rachel up. As we carried Craig's stuff (sleeping bag and messenger bag) to the car, we passed nearly the entire senior staff of the guys' camp. They asked us where we were going, and we said "to sleep on the beach" without giving thought to the fact that we were carrying only one sleeping bag. And despite rumors that were already circulating regarding the sexuality of myself and Craig. Of course, that night, Craig, Rachel and I started two rumors: One that I was involved sexually with Amy, and the other that I was involved sexually with Craig. Guess which one spread faster?
            The downside to this rumor was that some of Amy's campers (who heard both rumors, apparently) were from my town, and I met a couple of them while captaining the high school track team... Can you say awkward "introduction"?

Sorry that was so long, but the second story is quite an escapade, in my opinion.
            "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

• The current rumor is that I have ADD, which may not be far from the truth.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                The current rumor is that I have ADD, which may not be far from the truth.
                That reminds me of the time that I.....................oh look, a squirrel!
                I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

• Quoth MMATM View Post
                  Ok, I've got my fair share:

1. At bagel hell, I became "involved" with one of my coworkers. This wasn't an issue, until one of my other coworkers (whom I had hooked up with once, no further than a kiss, and before my work relationship) accused me of trying to grope her. This of course passed beneath the notice of the bosses/owners, thankfully, and despite the exaggeration (which turned a kiss into her "pretending she was drunk and my trying to take advantage of her") I didn't live down the rumor until the rest of my coworkers had similar rumors (or rumors in similar veins) started about them. Shortly after, the rumorer quit for a job at Abercrombie. (Surprise!)

2. The best ones came from camp. I became "involved" with one of the counselors at the girls' camp (camp-involved, meaning we would hang out and were considered a couple by the other counselors, not that we became very intimate) and was very close friends with one of the other guy counselors, and another girl counselor (we'll use the names Amy, Craig, and Rachel for the three counselors, respectively). Craig and I on one occasion found ourselves taking our day off to go camp out on a nearby beach, along with Rachel. However, since the guys' and girls' camps were separated by a lake, Craig and I had to load up our stuff first and then go pick Rachel up. As we carried Craig's stuff (sleeping bag and messenger bag) to the car, we passed nearly the entire senior staff of the guys' camp. They asked us where we were going, and we said "to sleep on the beach" without giving thought to the fact that we were carrying only one sleeping bag. And despite rumors that were already circulating regarding the sexuality of myself and Craig. Of course, that night, Craig, Rachel and I started two rumors: One that I was involved sexually with Amy, and the other that I was involved sexually with Craig. Guess which one spread faster?
                  The downside to this rumor was that some of Amy's campers (who heard both rumors, apparently) were from my town, and I met a couple of them while captaining the high school track team... Can you say awkward "introduction"?

Sorry that was so long, but the second story is quite an escapade, in my opinion.
                  You can't play for both teams! Damn, dude!
                  I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

• This thread is !&^#ing hilarious. The stuff some people come up with.

I have TONS of rumours about me. Work and school.

At school, I'm:
                    • Dating my two best friends (both male, though usually people don't think it's at the same time)
                    • A man hating lesbian (No, I'm an equal opportunity bisexual feminist. There is a difference)
                    • I will beat up anyone who I don't like (I have threatened people who've bugged me, I have anger management issues, but I HATE HATE HATE confrontation. I'm more likely to start WEEPING HYSTERICALLY)
                    • My best friends are actually my brothers (we all have brown hair, and two of us have glasses. Big frikken whoop)
                    • I'm, like, SUCH a slut and junk (That's a direct quote.)
                    • I have OCD (Close, but no cigar. No diagnosed disorder, just a whole bunch of average teenage issues... except the thing how I have to chew on shiny stuff. That's not so normal )

At work:
                    • I'm stupid/brain damaged/have a learning disability (I have a very short attention span, so sometimes I forget easy things. I like to disprove this one by discussing classic literature (by the gods I can't even spell the word, so much for dispelling) with customers)
                    • I'm depressed/an emo/hate everyone (I don't smile unless I'm talking to a customer, and I don't chat to the other girls whilst working. Therefore, EVIL EMO BITCH MONSTER OF DOOOOM!!!11!)
                    • I'm a druggie (It's true! I pop pills during my break! Of course, they're painkillers, but why spoil a good story with the facts?)

I love rumours. Never start or believe them, but by the Gods they're funny
                    I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Comment

• I don't think I'm a slut anymore.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I don't think I'm a slut anymore.
                        Don't worry, we still do.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• Quoth cinema guy View Post
                          Don't worry, we still do.

I'm not a slut, though. I'm a hugwhore. And the occasional enthusiastic lover of a man or two.

How come no one latches on to the fact that I act bi at work?
                          Unseen but seeing
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

And the occasional enthusiastic lover of a man or two.
                            Concurrently or consecutively?

Comment

• Quoth cinema guy View Post
                              Concurrently or consecutively?
                              Consecutively.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Boring!

Comment

Working...
                                X