"Why didn't you give me your direct number?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Why didn't you give me your direct number?"

I have 300 accounts to do so I at first give out Billing's number so they can just get out general information. Clients can respond to my emails which is a better way to reach me and get something done. But sometimes Billing will give out my number when the clients call which is totally fine. I got a voicemail asking why. They're not sucky, just don't get exactly how much for which I'm responsible. I will answer voicemails and give out my direct line when needed.

Any examples of things your customers aren't going to understand because they don't do your job?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

That I cannot fix fuel pump issues nor do I know the reason why the fuel pump is not working
    That I do not have the information as to why their credit card or debit card was rejected at the fuel pump
    That my employer will not temporarily have an employee from inside the store come to the fuel center and take payment at the fuel center window for customers wanting to pay for gas or buy the other products the fuel center sells while I am busy outside doing the following...
    • Cleaning
    • Refilling the squeegee solution inside the squeegee buckets so customers can clean their car window using the squeegee
    • Putting out signage at the fuel pumps advertising services or products the fuel center or my employer offers
    • Re-tagging the shelves with updated price tags *there are 5 reach in merchandisers outside at the fuel center*
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 01-16-2024, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X