Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get home, remove the least comfortable part of my wardrobe and my shoes, and sit down to check my eamail, and read CS (although I read CS while on breaks at work, too).

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
    One problem I have is after working a 14 hour shift, I'm exhausted mentally, but I am all wound up when I first get home. It takes me at least 2 hours to relax and settle down.
    You might want to try some sort of aerobic exercise routine for getting your body wound down so you can sleep better.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      You might want to try some sort of aerobic exercise routine for getting your body wound down so you can sleep better.

^-.-^
      Thanks, Andara. I'll try that. I've also found that my cheap little massage mat works sometimes.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Exercising at my parents' house right after work, if no one's home I'll rant out loud to myself....

Going tanning when I get back to my place, then doing some other exercises while I watch Montel for a bit. Then I go to bed.

Hanging out on CS.com and Facebook until I have to go back to work...

Fridays and Saturdays usually include alcohol and more pampering types of relaxing.

I only go to the bar or crack open an alcoholic beverage during the week if it was a REALLY bad day and my coworkers talk me into it. The last time we went to the bar after work, we stayed way too long and I didn't sleep at all that day.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X