Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the plague right now thanks to a coworker. He didn't want to call in sick, even though he should still have sick days left ( We get x number of paid sick days per year. ). So he ended up spreading the black plague or SARS or whatever it is to the rest of us. Since its a call center it spreads like wildfire via keyboards/mice.

I'm going to kill him if I live till Weds night and can muster the upper body strength to throttle. ;p

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I'm going to kill him if I live till Weds night and can muster the upper body strength to throttle. ;p
      You're in a call center. Remember to use the tools at hand (phone/computer cords) and that leverage is your friend.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I think I've caught something off one of my co-irkers - I sat at a different desk yesterday, directly across from him and his coughing and nose-blowing (I didn't know he was sick when I sat there...). The irony is that he goes mental if anybody else comes in when they're sick, but apparently his germs are different. It's either him, or the kids I've been teaching this week. I just got over the cold I caught from my friend, as well!
        God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you. - Angelspit, '100%'

I'm sorry, I'm not authorised to give a f**k.

Comment

Working...
        X