Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as a 7 week premie and the only live birth out of my mother's 4 pregnancies (2 miscarriages before and one after me, and I almost didn't make it) I can tell just how painful it is... to give you an idea, the second most painful thing my mother has gone through is my father's death... she can talk about that freely, the most painful thing is those 3 miscarriages and she refuses to ever speak of them, other than to admit that they happened if asked... so I can imagine how bad it is if losing a husband seems easy in comparison.
    Oh and I'd say that I am normal enough... other than not being able to take certain suplements (I can't take sleep aides that use melitonin because the whatever it is in my brain that controls hormone and chemical levels will see that large spike and will over compensate leaving me with less meletonin than before taking the sleep aide... that is just one example) and being a little bit more prone to infection than a normal person...
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I can't imagine losing a child. My mom had several miscarriages, and I'm amazed the woman is still standing, let alone that she kept trying to have a kid.

I feel for anyone who has to go through this. It's really sad.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
      X