This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project: Hapsburg Update and Goofiness

A few months ago, I posted about Project: Hapsburg (that post may be read herehttp://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=26884

This week, the first mutation showed up! A little darling with antenna a third of the standard length!

Now to see if I can't get the trait to stabilize and breed true!

And now the goofiness:

I have a friend who does a web-comic, and I told them about Project: Hapsburg. this past week, demonic versions of my li'l darlings showed up in the strip. When I wrote and asked about this, I was instructed to tell them more insect stories and see what happened.

My boss and I got a kick out of the drawings and had a little bit of a giggle-fit over it.

What? No link to the comic with your mutations in it?!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      What? No link to the comic with your mutations in it?!
      I'll PM it to you.

Comment

YAY! I love getting mail.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

May I also snag that link for my viewing enjoyment?

<- Is a rampant webreader

Comment

me too! me too! I don't have enough webcomics to read
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

If you're familiar with Webcomics, you'll be surprised who Igorina is friends with!

But surprised in a good way.

Comment

Oh oh, I love webcomics. Can I get a link?
                If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm afraid I'm going to have to see this web comic too.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Me too, please!
                    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Ditto! I love web comics! Holy cow, I just counted and I have 11 bookmarked right now.
                      "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Megg View Post
                        Ditto! I love web comics! Holy cow, I just counted and I have 11 bookmarked right now.
                        Lightweight.

I have 45 bookmarked, after my last round of purging inactive or bombing strips.
                        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                          Lightweight.

I have 45 bookmarked, after my last round of purging inactive or bombing strips.

Still a Lightweight.

74 Bookmarked; all active.

Comment

Oooh, me too! Please? ;

Comment

Hey, send me a link too, please!

Comment

Working...
                              X