Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had someone who legally changed their name (seen the deed of name change in their file for our records) to Blake 7. I suppose there were worse shows to follow, but still...

Comment

• Not a last name, but.......last night I was trying to look up someone's obituary online, and among the results Yahoo gave me, one of the listings mentioned a "Miss Fairy Lee Smith".

Comment

• You won't believe this one, but it's for real. On a legal document that just crossed my desk:

V. Jay Hiemenz
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I go to various companies that are indifferent industries for my job. I work for a mailroom company as a floater. My favorite silly name that I have seen so far (and I swaer I am not lying!) is a person by the name of Hong Dong.

Comment

• Years ago, I ran across a man with the last name of Elizabeth.

Not too long ago, I had a WIC check come through with the person's name being Lasagna.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
              I know someone whose maiden name was Martini; she was first introduced to her husband by a lady by the name of Champagne

I have an uncle Martin whose last name is fairly unwieldy and begins with an I. Instead of first-initial-last-name, like everyone else's emails in the company, they went with first-name-last-initial because the last name is so long. His email id: martini

Comment

• I once had to deal with a customer with the last name Jenifer.

It was a guy.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I went to school with brothers who had the last name "Whore". I often wondered what their mother said to their father when he told her what his last name was for the first time. Luckily, there were no sisters.
                  Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• I've come across people that have the same first and last name. Like Micheal Micheal III

Comment

• Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                      Local urologist... Dr Richard (you can call me Dick) Tapper....
                      We have one in our town named Dr. Zipper!

Lately I have been dealing with a (female) customer with the last name of Dickman.

I went to school with a Frank Sinatra...and yes, I'm from New Jersey.

My elementary school principal's last name was Finkelstein. Not an uncommon name, I'm sure, but it just made me feel bad for him. Also, my kindergarten teacher's name was Mrs. Hyman.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Walked past a desk today at a customer's with the name plate on it saying "Mike Koch".
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• There is a doc at my local ER with the name of Dr. Pepper.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• I went to school with a Crystal Ball, a Dustin "Dusty" Rhodes, and a young man with the unfortunate last name of "Horney," my high school principal was (another) Joe King, and a couple of years ago, I worked with a girl named "Tequila." Oh, and had a movie store customer many years ago named Tim Curry

Comment

• My friend had a student in her graduating class who had come to America from some other country, not sure which. His parents had decided to give their son a more English name when they came over. Unfortunately Mr. and Mrs. Pan decided to name their son Peter.

And not a last name but a school I was doing portraits at had a set of twins named Abra and Kadabra.
                              It makes sense.

Comment

• I had a sectional instructor in band who had the unfortunate name of Miss Teats.

This was in high school, so you can imagine the snickers.

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X