This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
    I just wish TSO would get off their Christmas kick and do something else like Beethoven's Last Night.
    They have one in the works. They mention it at their concerts every time I go to one, and play this one song that's going to be on it. I think they said the album is going to be called "White Castle."

Unfortunately, it's been "Coming very soon" for I don't know how many years now...

If you like TSO's non-Christmas stuff, you might want to check out some stuff from Savatage, which is the other band that TSO pretty much evolved from, at least the more recent stuff. The early stuff is straight-out hard rock/metal, but in their later stuff, they started to expand their sound, and blend a bit of classical in here and there.

Their hasn't been a Savatage album in over 5 years, and their website hasn't been updated since two summers ago, so I'm guessing they decided to focus on TSO entirely.
    Last edited by MadMike; 12-20-2006, 08:53 PM.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I just remembered another song I can't stand. It goes like this:

I want a car and a I want a bike and I want a first class trip to Hawaii
      Blah blah blah blah
      I want, I want, blah blah, gimme gimme

Just give me things that I don't need
      Because it's Christmas
      And I want everything
      I just can't wait
      Christmas
      I want everything
      I want a million gifts tonight
      That's right
      So don't forget my Christmas list tonight.

Well you know what? I want you to shut the hell up, but that's not going to happen any more than your "million gifts."

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
        Whoever wrote Santa Baby should be tortured. I don't care who's singing it, it always seems dirty in the worst possible way.
        You should hear Madonna's version, from the "A Very Special Christmas" CD. Ugh, it's horrible.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Where I work, they've been playing Sarah McLachlan's new Christmas album a lot, which I actually like. It's much better than the "easy-listening" junk they play the rest of the year...

Comment

Working...
          X