X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Touch my feet, I will kick your ass."
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "A said that you can lay some eggs if you want to. I mean take. Take some eggs."

Comment

• "I switched ears, now I can hear you."
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• NO! I will not be subjected to this electric shock treatment! NO!
          Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

• "The chicken and rice...what's in it?"
            "Now, don't feel bad. It's not you, it's me. I don't like you." - Aeryn, Farscape

Suddenly you realize...you're not alone in the Universe - farchild628

Comment

• "Don't you hate it when you are trying to shake the bottle so it's more impressive when you pop the cork, but the cork pops early and ruins the whole effect"
              "please say you are talking about champagne"
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• "Can you explain it to me again - my head's all fuzzy right now"
                "This isn't a home, this is a swirling vortex of entropy." - Sheldon "The Big Bang Theory"

Comment

• "So, I've got a new project. I want to release an album entitled, 'To be anally violated by a pitchfork'. I'd market it as being similar to Britney Spears. That would mean that when someone looks at a Spears album on Amazon, they might just see the words, 'If you liked this album, you might also like To be anally violated by a pitchfork.' I don't particularly dislike Ms Spears, but I think this would be hilarious. So, want to be a backing singer?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Yeah it was close to the turtle"

Comment

• "I'm on a mission from God!"
                      "To talk on your cell phone in the bathroom?"
                      Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the whole family, even those members of it who are dead. - Good Omens

Comment

• "Did you find my second sock?"
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "These 8 Balls suck!!"
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "Pirates make everything better. Pirates, monkeys, and zombies."
                            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "They were honking their horns and giving me the finger...it was awesome!"
                              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Did he get attacked by trolls or something?"
                                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                                X