X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Quick - whose number is this??? 867-5309..."
    (in chorus) "JENNY!!!"
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• "You don't want me. I'm the kiss of death."
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Please keep in mind that while dealing with her, she has a personality disorder and you may get the Care Bears one minute and Jigsaw the next."
        Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~ Robert Heinlein

Comment

• Written on my maintenance report: "Will steal a truck and finish the job on Thursday."
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "Aww look, they're mating! They're f***ing folders!"
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "I need one of those...those...strap-ons..." (Note to coworker B: the term is cordless phone...not strap-on)
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "Boxheaddude has been bitten by a vampire."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Beavis, the roses need water!"

"No Dip, Sherlock. Anything else, Miss Obvious?"
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• "It smells like foot. Or butt. Maybe more butt than foot."

Comment

• "Why do our systems suck?" (a rhetorical question, obviously)
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• "My till just REALLY LIKES YOU, okay?!"

Comment

• "Why not get paid to take a dump"

Comment

• "That's a holy sign from the church of Saint Bastard."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Either way, you are going to get peed on."

Comment

• "Better jailbait than masturbate!"

"Gee, that's deep. Should we have that put on your tombstone?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What gets harder the longer you play with it?"

"You?"
                                Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 02-24-2012, 10:44 PM.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X