This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Are you drinking already?"
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Eeep! I pea'd in my cleavage!
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• "Unless, by some miracle, the Money Fairy waps me upside the head."
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Well watch you don't get in my face...
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "We now return you to your regularly scheduled blowjob."
            "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
            "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
            My MySpace
            My LiveJournal

Comment

• "Because while everyone likes kinky hoes, nobody likes a kinky hose."
              "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
              My MySpace
              My LiveJournal

Comment

• "I hope that piece of Korean isn't still on the table when I get to work."
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Me: "I'm still sober after eating that chocolate."

Other MOD: "That's depressing."

Me: "I know."
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "So, how drunk was my child last night?"

Comment

• "Your mouse bait sandwich is ready!"
                      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• "If I have a thing for red-headed guys, and I also have a thing for short guys, does that mean I have a thing for leprechauns?"
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "You keep whores on your desk?"
                          My MySpace
                          My LiveJournal

Comment

• I don't care if you have a car, put on the damn fishnets!
                            Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

• Well I didn't know you were going to put it in your pants!

Comment

• "Hey look, Punky Brewster on DVD. That's your favorite show, right Irv?"

"Yeah, okay. Soleil Moon Frye totally filled my spank bank when I was 4. You got me."
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X