This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "D is for Douchebag."
    "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
    "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
    My MySpace
    My LiveJournal

Comment

• Other MOD: "Can you grab [bhskittykatt] by the throat and take her with you?"
      CW: "Yeah, I can do that. I'll drag her along behind my car."
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• CW1: I look like an egg.
        CW2: At least you're sunny-side up!
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "They're like the Hispanic Greatful Dead."
          "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
          "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
          My MySpace
          My LiveJournal

Comment

• Yeah right, I'm coming first!

My right nipple is hard....odd.

Hell no. My boss is a twatwaffle.

Don't even think of putting that in there.

Comment

• Wait a minute, I have to flip you.
              I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

• Is this made from pure manure?
                I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

• I'm not hungry and I don't want to eat nuts with you!!!

Comment

• "He's our Moroccan Superman!"

Comment

• See? Voldemort IS in the bottom of the cup!

It's hard to find a belt with Freddy Krueger's face and naked demon chicks on it

Comment

• I don't know if it's cool or pathetic that you just cussed me out in Klingon.

HEY! Stop probing my ports!
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I'd say that sucks, but doesn't that require not sucking first?
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• CW (on the phone): I don't transfer people who call me a whore! *click*

Sharon: I came home last night to find a chicken in my driveway. If I find a cow tonight, I'm moving.
                            Kay: Maybe if you stay long enough, you'll find a pig, too. Then you could have all three major meat groups!
                            Sharon: I could never butcher an animal myself.
                            Me: So start a petting zoo instead.
                            Sharon: I could do that with my neighbors!
                            Kay: "Sharon's Creepy Petting Zoo"
                            Me: Sharon, I don't think I want to pet your neighbors...
                            Sharon: You don't know what kind of animals they are!

CW: It has come to my attention that HawaiianShirts is not a woman.
                            I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                            - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                            - IPF

Comment

• "I've sort of given up the expectations of competence from most of my colleagues. Not inconveniencing me too often is the best I hope for most days, and I'm often disappointed."

Rapscallion

Comment

• Just stay here, we're going to go kidnap a black santa!
                                I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X