Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Really?" said in a very sarcastic tone.

Comment

• 'Oh I know, I have to beat it too.'
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• "Aah, so that's where all of my sticky pads went. Ooo, drugs!"
        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• "I swear, every day I wait for that one person to call who I can't figure out how they managed to get through life so far, and I just got that call...I'm good for the rest of the day!"
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• "I'm now having nightmares, yet I'm still awake."

Rapscallion

Comment

• This looks like poo with glitter! We'll have to name it glitterfart, I guess.
              No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

• "Look! Look! It's long enough! It's long enough!"
                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                  "Look! Look! It's long enough! It's long enough!"
                  From the "That's what SHE said" file....
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I swear, Jay, my co-worker said that...not even realizing how badly her words could be taken by the rest of us standing there. That's what SHE said, indeed.
                    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• You do know I'm the type of bitch that WILL bring a gun to a knife fight?
                      Meeeeoooow.....
                      Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• "Chthulhustapler rises. Ftag'n!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• Boss: "See, that's what you all have in common: pain!"

New CW: "Oh, so that's what this unit is about!"
                          "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• CW: "Someone brought in beer!"
                            J2K: "That's O'Douls. That's not beer. It's beer-flavored."
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• R: "We're going to have to lay seige on the suites."
                              B: "Ooh, can I build a trebuchet?"
                              R: "We don't need a trebuchet. The suites don't have castle walls."
                              B: "Aww, but what fun is laying seige without seige engines?"
                              "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                              "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                              My MySpace
                              My LiveJournal

Comment

• Sometimes people just need to be stabbed in the eye with a screwdriver.
                                "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                                "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                                My MySpace
                                My LiveJournal

Comment

Working...
                                X