Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The way I see it, everyone's lives would be greatly improved if I could telekinetically hurl people into the sun."
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• "Did you put baby shoes on the monkey?"
      "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• "Am I still a cat?"
        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• "I just took a crap so big I ended up hungry."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Oh, no, you can do him first." I love it when customers are unintentionally dirty
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Other MOD: *with a wide-eyed stare of amazement* "We're watching the SQUIRREL!"
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "If I could find the damn body, I'd know where the head was at!"
                "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• "That's my ass bath!"
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "You're right about putting wood in your mouth. It's hideous"

Comment

• 1: "Can I pay you in vodka?"
                      2: "Oh, whatever...yes, that could work. I suppose it depends on how much vodka."
                      1: "I can give you like a bottle or something."
                      2: "Yes, well, we'll sort it out when we get to the liquor store."

Comment

• Me: Can we line up SC1, SC2, and SC3 and I can smack them with a fish? And can it be frozen?
                        CW1: How about an aluminum bat?
                        CW2: How about a machete? ON FIRE!

Comment

• Coworker B: "Who is Lady Gaga?"
                          ....Yes, she was serious.
                          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "I think [the dog] is building a hive behind your car seat."

Comment

• "Actually ma'am, the return policy for custom order items is right there on the web page when you look at the exact item you want..."
                              "What? I never read that stuff! Who cares what it says??"
                              "Uh...I care..."
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• 'Its made from liquid cocaine!'
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X