This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I have Christmas glitter in my mouth!"
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "...so I tucked it in my shirt."

Comment

• Okay, we'll put a couple hundred snakes in the burlap...

Comment

• "♪ Rubber duckie, you're the one....♫"

"Yes, but you have to put down the duckie if you want to play the saxophone."
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Its like solving a Rubiks Cube blindfolded.
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• MOD- You can try to find it, but I don't know if you can squeeze through the bus back there.

Comment

• "Don't run so fast!"
                "If I walk, the movie will be over."
                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

• - "Have fun on the 4th man!"
                  - "No, you mean have fun with the 5th on the 4th!!"

Comment

• "When you walk down the stairs, you get a lovely view of D's legs"
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• "I used to be a bottom, but our schedules didn't work out."
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Not heard, but read- on the back of our waitress' shirt at lunch today:

"It's server.
                        Not servant."

Major bonus points to the chain for having that on a uniform shirt.
                        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• I would love to know which place is doing that so I may go and eat there all the time! <3 places where corp and management stick up for the lowly peons

Comment

• "On behalf of my Evil Bookstore Overlords, I thank you."
                            P*S

Comment

• CW: "Brush, brush here... brush, brush there..."
                              Me: "And a couple of la-ti-das..."
                              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Hey, did you grab the breast?"
                                "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                                Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X