This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There's nobody here but Hazel, and she's a nut."
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Please tell me someone else responded with "Yeah, you know me."
      Haha yea Jay me!! You know I had to finish that one. Overheard this one today...

"I used to be young to ya know"
      "...Thank God the meteor killed off the rest of your reptilian friends then"

Comment

• "And I'm like, 'Hey, you crazy old man! You're the mayor! Pick a better dress!'"
        I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
        - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
        - IPF

Comment

• "Well, Cranky Pharmacist, it's no wonder that lady wanted you to hurry up and fill that Try-Lite script for her. She clearly needs something to help get the stick out!"
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

• "With the river looking like that it makes me want to have a viking longship funeral."

"Time for another cup of brown thinking juice!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• Whoops, broke that one. Whoops, broke another one. Looks like this order's gonna be one for three.

Comment

• Oh so you can be rough with it if you go at it from the side.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• "Are you arguing about the Plantagenates again you educated oik?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• Husband: "You should have pushed harder, You HAD to deliver after midnight didn't you"
                    Wife: "Well if you would have only slept with me and not your secretary we would have had *name of baby* sooner. I should have just cut it off when I had the chance."
                    You've got a real problem all right, and a banjo is the only answer! - Pinkie Pie

Comment

• "Since Girl Scouts sell Girl Scout cookies, what would Boy Scouts sell if they sold anything?"

"Lap dances."
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "You feel like you weren't trained properly and you don't know how to do anything. Now you're officially part of the team!"
                        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• "I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't want to go in there. It's freezing. Hey, BrenDAnn, go warm the toilet seat up for me!"

...followed by an exaggerated scream five minutes later when she sat down on a cold toilet seat...haha!

ETA: Fun bonus, while joking around wiith the grocery truck driver, about being cold:

Manager: "Well that depends on how long you take."

Driver: "Have you been talking to my wife?"

Manager: "Maaaaaaybe...."

And, another from our driver: "I saw a girl wearing a damn mini skirt this morning. I mean it was SHORT, too. It was six below zero there! She has bigger balls than I do!"
                          Last edited by BrenDAnn; 01-22-2013, 02:16 AM.
                          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "I tried that thin-sliced cheese. I just ended up eating 3 slices instead of 1. It didn't work."
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "Gawd... what a bitch... she never has anything nice to say... I swear she needs to get laid!!!!"
                              "Yea... I'm just gonna go ahead and turn off the speaker for the teleconference now..."

Comment

• "Does this box smell like chloroform to you?"
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X