Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S: I'm thinking we should start a pool to see who goes next.

H: Calm the fuck down!
    me: He can't; he's still feelin' the taser volts.

T: I can't believe I passed up a chance to kill a civilian.

A: "Ms. D, I can see your snatch."
    me: Dude, if your students are saying that to you, maybe it's time to put some pants on.

A: The word "cooter" makes me feel better.

me: "This Old Ho"? That makes me giggle.
    Last edited by B&NGoddess; 06-06-2007, 02:36 PM. Reason: added stuff
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• I can't be expected to read all the emails in one day!

Obviously, I still have a lot of things to learn...you know I've only been here over a year.
      If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

• I'm going to go to the bathroom and refill my water bottle.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• "I've only got two speeds. If you don't like this one, you sure as hell won't like the other."

"This place will punish you for going to school."

"Something major is going to go down on Friday."
          "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
          "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
          My MySpace
          My LiveJournal

Comment

• "I always use Siemens in Germany. Actually, that's not something to boast about, but we're an accepting company."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I'm a borderline alcoholic. Did you know I could get a mobility car from the local authorities? There's something wrong about that."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "He looks like a fraggle on acid."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Why do I have a dozen doughnuts, a can of hairspray and a bottle of meds?"
                  "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                  HellGate: London

Comment

• "Do you have any Crank for me?"
                    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                    HellGate: London

Comment

• "In the event of the apocalypse, I can make chamomile tea!"

"It's your lizard, you medicate it!"

"Pokey!!"
                      "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

• "Yeah, now that everybody's concentrating on the doors watching to see if Lori comes back here, with our luck Nick will sneak up from that way and bitch at us for standing around watching Lori."

"I think we're safe though. Nick only shows up and busts us standing around when we're talking about hair care routines."

"What?"

"Seriously, the last two times Nick busted me standing around we were talking about hair care routines."

"Why the hell were you talking about hair care... Oh, fuck it, I don't want Nick to show up back here!"
                        "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                        "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                        My MySpace
                        My LiveJournal

Comment

• "I already have chest hair. Do you want to see?"
                          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "Sooooo...does that make you the Shit Awareness Officer?"
                            The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• "I have assembled a small explosive device of liquid smoke, undiluted pepsi sypup, potatoes, and The Wrath of God."

"Oh my God these pork sandwiches are so good you guys must put heroin in these things!"
                              "Now what can a modest man say to that?"

"Let’s just say it was one of the wigglier eldergods."

"Black is the new white! Up is the new down!"

"This car has moss on it."
                              "Welcome to the Pacific Northwest."
                              You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "And now I have to get a little cop car so I can pull you over."

"I like 'em but my customers are stupid and pull 'em apart."

"You gave up the hat for a beer? Are you insane or just that fucking desperate?"
                                "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X