This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I didn't think Luna was the one who had problems telling time..."
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "whoa, we better not do this or we'll break the couch"
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "Why am I holding your nuts?"
        "Well, I'd like to know why you're caressing them."
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "I don't want you to draw what you think, I don't want you to think sometimes! I laid it out how I wanted it, and that's how I want it"

Comment

• "Filling your trough isn't in my job description."
            Shut up and jump.

Comment

• "She must not like bikers either. What is it? They all have big bellies and short weenies"
              (in response)
              "Hey I told her that if she liked short white weenies then I'm the man for her"

Comment

• I took his neck and snapped it like in the movies but he just kept coming and didn't die!
                "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• Are you about to do something wierd again? Please don't do something wierd.

Rapscallion

Comment

• You're trying not to type 'MILF', aren't you?

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Is this 'Anooying dicks on the phone' day?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Yes but where are we going to PUT 125lbs of chocolate pudding?"
                        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• "Crap, I was hoping you would forget I was out there!"
                          "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                          "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                          My MySpace
                          My LiveJournal

Comment

• "Four minutes late from break isn't that bad, considering I only had 20 and I spent 12 of it in line at Burger King."
                            "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                            "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                            My MySpace
                            My LiveJournal

Comment

• Buckle up, drive safe, and watch out for mimes!

*Yes miMes, not miNes*
                              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

• "I can get it up, no problem, but I can't hold it."
                                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                                X