X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SIXTY-NINE!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "An analogy involving Zeus and a mighty wildebeest has rarely been more aptly used."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "You don't know Sexual Harrassment Panda???"
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• "Why don't you come on over here so I can burst your dream bubble?"
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• "You carry hand sanitizer on you. Literally."
            My Fanfic Page
            My Fiction Page
            My Social Group
            My Pet Social Group
            My You Tube Channel

Comment

• "I'd never say all the bad things I've heard about you to your face"
              "Is that why we don't talk?"
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Oh my mother of pearl! My testicles just re-ascended!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

• Shiny Shiny, not shiny
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• R kept on shitting his pants, and the other guys were complaining about the smell, so the bossman sent him home.
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Every great idea I have gets me into trouble!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

• "You aren't allowed to stab your own womb to death, are you?"
                        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• "I was playing with little pink balls and I've got the gunk on my hand to prove it!"
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• j: it sucks for her, but when i see k whip around and yell "excuse me!" down the main aisle, you know someone fucked up. hard.

t: (to k) how about i dress up as an SS officer and you dress up as anne frank.
                            me: ooh, can i be the attic?

j: whered you get that? that is the biggest piece of chicken i have ever seen.
                            j2: what? my dad made this. its good.
                            j: i dont know what the fuck you guys are feedin those chickens. youve got giant goddamn chickens runnin around.
                            j2: what rock do you live under?

h: im in a bitchy mood.
                            me: okay, thats great.
                            h: i love it. nothing fazes you.

me: why the hell are we going to this haunted house again? i had to play resident evil for you, remember.

j3: what the fuck did she think they were gonna do? rape her? take her shoes? rape her and then take her shoes?
                            me: and then give her the herp.
                            j3: exactly! "i went to this corn maze and they gave me the herp! and stole my shoes!"
                            Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

• "I'm talking to my box!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "I have to pull Sam's meat!"

Sam was the guy in charge of the meat department. The meat had to be "pulled" from the case and put back in the meat room at the end of the week. Since Sam usually only worked days, someone else had to "pull his meat" at the end of the week.
                                Sometimes life is altered.
                                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                                Uneasy with confrontation.
                                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                                X