X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was paged throughout the entire store:

"Chris* to the women's room please"

*short for Christopher, not Christine
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Anonymous

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." - Dr. House

Comment

• "I'm strutting to "Staying Alive". But you can't hear it, it's playing in my head."
      When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

• "He said he preferred going in through the back door."
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "Up yours sideways wit a sandpaper condom"

Comment

• Screw the rules, this sandwich is bitchin!
            "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

• "Wish you were here. An evil wish."

"Don't. Step. On. The memo!"
              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• 'I vant to suck your blood'

'Here's my tampon. Have at it!'
                Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

• "Why were you just checking out my ass?"
                  "Well, I noticed that you have a stick shoved up it, so I was just double-checking."
                  I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Resist the urge to fry the banana."
                    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "You keep two guns under your pillow?"
                      "One for the missus."
                      You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "Have you ever held a tissue in front of a cigarette while you're smoking?"
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "We're going to have to get you drunk, take you to Amsterdam, and get you laid."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "If you don't want your light bright mistaken for a bomb, don't leave the wires showing. No! Wires! Hanging!"

"Sorry I'm late. Bart Simpson was blowing up light poles on Rte. 128."
                            The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• "you're too friendly to be South African"
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• "Don't try to move it like that, you'll rip my toe off."
                                "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                                "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                                My MySpace
                                My LiveJournal

Comment

Working...
                                X