Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds Workers: Come in here! (and everyone else)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a really good idea to take that course. My fiancé works in a grocery store baking, and nobody's mentioned for him to take it, but maybe I'll have him do that. $15 is pretty cheap.
    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
    ~-~
    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
      edit: http://www.servsafe.com/catalog/prod...l.aspx?ID=1710 15$ for the servsafe online course. I dont know anything about this. Anyone?? How good does this make you look compared to not having it? The McD Sup said itd be better if i was certified. I kind of want to get a back of the house restaurant job eventually
      Eventually you will need a ServSafe certification to even work foodservice (if the law-people and my Sanitation/Nutrition teacher get their way). I got it already, and was promoted to cook this year because of the fact I had it.
      It'll get you a lot farther than anything else when you're dealing with foodservice.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

My first job was with MDs (many, many, many moons ago - but talking with some of my local MD employees, things haven't changed too much).

It was great! I worked at our local francise for a few months during the school year and got a raise every 2 months or so. They do instill a hard work philosophy I've carried throughout my career - even outside of the service industry. Mainly - there is always something to be done.

I'm not sure if they still do it, but they used to help out with university and college if you were with them for a while.

There were lots of incentive programs and great parties.

I worked at the zoo franchise when we had an exhibit of pandas a long time ago, and for every crew member that was around at the end of the summer, they held a HUGE party with sit-down dinner, dancing until dawn and everyone got a prize or gift, as well as a bonus.

I say go for it! and good luck!
        No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

Hub's just got fired from McD's this past weekend. Can't talk too much about it yet since we may be discussing it with a lawyer and taking legal action. All I can say is, don't make waves, and your fine. Do make waves, and you'll face retaliation. At least here at the local franchise, you will.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
          X