This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure that I just set a new record

Background: Due to missing a lot of school and just having a really hellish semester, I did not get any of the assignments from my class done except for the very first one. My prof was amazingly understanding and let me take an incomplete in the class, as well as a deadline- In order to be put into the next class, which happens to be the highest-level one and the last one I need to graduate, I needed to finish the assignments and pass them all before New Years. /background

So, last week, I finished Project 2 and *almost* finished Project 3 before I decided 'Ehhhhh...I don't wanna do this anymore'. After that, I kinda left it alone for the rest of the week because, y'know, Christmas. Today, I picked it back up again. Not only did I finish Project 3, but I also finished Projects 4, 5, and 6. That's 3 1/4 projects in one day, which I'm pretty sure might be a record of some kind.

Yes, I know, getting so behind in the first place was kinda stupid of me, but...it is what it is. I'm just glad I finished the damned things and I never want to look at another SQL query until next semester.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

select * from projects where motivation > 0;

Sorry couldn't resist
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post

Sorry couldn't resist
      Tea in the nostrils is ow.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
        Tea in the nostrils is ow.
        tsk tsk.

In the future, SELECT BevTemp, BevName FROM Beverages WHERE Orifice <> 'Nose'. Much safer.

grats on catching up, and glad you had an understanding prof. makes a world of difference.

Comment

props to you and that prof! I hope it all works out.
          If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post

Sorry couldn't resist
            Oracle RDBMS returned a negative imaginary number of rows. Please reboot universe.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

XD I heart you guys. That is all.

Comment

Minor update: I PASSED!!!!!

Comment

Woohooo! Congrats!
                  No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                  X