This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara View Post
    Though everything LOOKED fine, they thought he might be developing Celiac, or at the very least, a sensitivity to gluten. So he was put on a gluten free diet for six months.
    I was going to toss you a whole bunch of advice here, but then I finished reading your post.

If anyone wants some gluten-free cooking tips, I have 'em.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Thanks for the offer. At one time, we had put together an entire binder of gluten-free recipes. I would GLADLY share them with anyone who may want/need them, but my ex took every single recipe folder, recipe box, and cookbook we had in the house. Alas, I no longer have any of them to share.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

LadyA, let me just say that anyone who would serve the crap that you described is certainly no chef . A cook, maybe just barely A true chef would walk on broken glass barefoot before they'd put shit like that out (much less put their name on it )
        And if the guy referred to himself as a "chef" he needed to have his ass kicked
        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
          College: O_O so many veggies and fruits, all fresh... and grilled stuff, and other ethnic foods, way a lot of variety, but still had that 'cafeteria' taste, somehow... except for all the breakfast stuff but the pre-scrambled eggs and sausages.
          At NMSU, it depended on where you ate on campus. The Rustler up at the SUB was, meh, ok. There was another cafeteria there, but I never ate at it since I wasn't on the meal plan.

But, BUT, oh, the Aggie Grill down at the Ag Building! Those ladies down there, they took care of us Ag students, had the best burgers, breakfast burritos, etc. They were kind of like substitute moms.

All that's changed now. There are soooo many more places to eat on campus. But I still haven't figured out why most of them are still only open Mon-Fri until about 3/4pm? This is why we were always ordering Domino's the 1 year I spent in the dorms!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
          X