Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Suck was strong yesterday at Sainsbury's...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Marlowe View Post
    Roast leg of pork with roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, pigs in blankets etc etc is actually one of my signature dishes. But I digress.

This sounds absolutely delightful but I can never get my yorkshire pudding to come out correct no matter how many different recipes I try *Sigh*
    Lay your hands upon me
    Like an angel from above
    Put your arms around me,
    'Cause you're fallin'

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      Handbag-sized hairspray works just as well in a pinch, and is perfectly legal to carry. Just make sure that you've established that you wear hairspray to be on the safe side.

Go for one of the ones where you don't have to pull off a cap, as the trigger mechanisms tend to be a little more robust, so they're less likely to snap off in an emergency. What? I used to go to London on the train on a regular basis & come home very late after seeing shows/films. You didn't want to hang around on your own without some form of protection.
      I don't wear hairspray. I do however, keep a stick of deodorant in my bag, but for legitimate reasons.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth celticgrl View Post
        This sounds absolutely delightful but I can never get my yorkshire pudding to come out correct no matter how many different recipes I try *Sigh*

I'll PM you my recipe and various tips as soon as I have more than a few minutes to spare Advantages of being the obvious successor to the current "matriarch"... you get all the recipe secrets!
        (Plus I just love to cook/bake. My white chocolate and ginger cake is something to behold.)
        "Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me

Comment

Quoth Marlowe View Post
          ... My white chocolate and ginger cake is something to behold.)
          I can see the headlines:

"Irish lass disappears on Key West Vacation!"

"Well known bartender missing. Last seen stumbling around with foolish grin and rapid weight gain."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            I can see the headlines:"Irish lass disappears on Key West Vacation!"
            "Reports state last seen running away from departure gate at airport screaming 'NO I WON'T GO BACK I WON'T GO BACK TO THAT HELLHOLE!!!!'"

"Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me

Comment

Quoth Marlowe View Post
              "Reports state last seen running away from departure gate at airport screaming 'NO I WON'T GO BACK I WON'T GO BACK TO THAT HELLHOLE!!!!'"

Ye won't catch me 'cause I'm the gingerbread ma'am.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X