Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But... I don't want pepperoncini's in my sub!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth powerboy View Post
    I have tried Quizno's before, and they are crap. They put everything on it, and I only wanted a few things.
    Stopped by Quizno's after work today, and it was pretty good. I can see where someone who doesn't like a lot of 'stuff' on their sub wouldn't approve since a lot of their subs are designed to have certain topping combinations as part of the basic order, instead of Subway's 'build your own' style, but I like the quality of Quizno's product WAY more. The place I go for most of my subs, though, is Jimmy John's. They don't do hot subs, steak-chunks, and only the basics for toppings, but they make a GREAT sandwich. Much like Dick's, they keep it simple and excel at it.
    Last edited by JustADude; 05-28-2007, 08:02 AM.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

If anyone lives in Florida - Publix grocery makes a KILLER sub. It's about the only good memory I have of living in Central FL, AKA - HELL.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        I won't even try Quiznos (disgusting and insulting commercials)
        I agree.
        No, I'm not post padding. I just whole-heartedly agree!
        I also won't drink Sprite or Mountain Dew for the same reason.
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Just out of Curiosity

Have you ever tried pepperoncini ( I have always called them wax peppers)? You couldn't tell what they were until the SM told you, so I suspect you have never tried any. They are delicious, but they have changed so much since I was a kid. When I was a kid, you bought a jar of the peppers, and when you wanted to make a sandwich, you took one out of the jar, sliced down one side, flipped the seeds out and spread it out, and it would completely cover a slice of bread. The ones they sell nowadays are tiny little things that they slice crosswise, so you end up with these little rings. I still love the flavor, but wish they would bring back the big peppers so I can make a decent sandwich.

Comment

Working...
          X