Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And let's not forget the scene in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie when some jerk yanks his hotdog out of its bun and holds it at his crotch in a very crude manner: Buffy promptly turns around with her butter knife and slices it in half - lengthwise. Ouch.
    Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
    - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Quoth ForestDragon View Post
      Nah, Hothead would've gone to town on the jerk with a grenade or an axe...

"MYYYYYYYY MG SPAAAAAAACE! NOW - STAY OUT OF IT!!!"
      I mean, anyone who chainsaws some guy in half at the movies because he's blocking her view and shoots some other guy during the same show because he's kicking her seat isn't going to take crap like this much more calmly...

(Hothead Paisan's a hero of mine - can you tell?)
      Who is this Hothead? I'm curious . . . he sounds aboslutely delightful

Of course the OP reminds me of a scene from an upcoming fanfic piece . . .

Imagine this scene: exclusive private school in Westchester County NY . . . a group of ROTC cadets are outside for drill practice.

Cadet commander (female at that) is greeted by a bunch of guys with their . . . wieners at attention.

She simply gets her car keys out of her pocket, hands them over to her cousin (2nd in Command) and he returns with a chainsaw.

Her reply upon taking the chainsaw and cranking it up?

"Line up boys. Who's first?"

Just couldn't resist this evening . . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Actually, Hothead's a she; the full name of the comic is Hothead Paisan: Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist and it's by Diane DiMassa.
        Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
        - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Working...
        X