This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    Ever see the episode of Seinfeld with the ugly baby?
    Loved that one!

I actually had something like that happen in real life to me. A friend's sister had a new baby, and she was watching him for a few hours. My old roommate and I went over to pick up her friend before we went out, and there's this.......baby. It looked like a small pig, no kidding. My friend said, "Isn't he cute?" My roomy and I said at the same time, "No!" Friend thought we were dicks for that, but this kid was NOT cute, not even "ugly cute". He still isn't, and he's about 6 or 7 now. Seriously mufugly kid.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      May I see?
      LOL, sure, as soon as I can get my husband to show me how to post the pictures. I am computer ignorant. Really, you're lucky to be reading this at all.
      I HATE stupid people!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        Ever see the episode of Seinfeld with the ugly baby?
        Ugh. I avoid episodes of Seinfeld like the plague.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I love kids, and if I see little ones in strollers I will look, and if they are looking at me I will smile and say hi and wave to them as I go by, but I won't stop traffic just to interact with some stranger's kid. And if I were to run into someone I know with their little ones I would make sure to step to the side to talk/fawn.
        I do the same.

Quoth jayel View Post
        LOL, sure, as soon as I can get my husband to show me how to post the pictures.
        I can be patient.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I do it for every person walking behind me. One old lady with a cane thanked me and told me how sweet I was and how no one has done that for her in years. Which is pretty sad when you think about it. She's an old lady with a cane! Another time though, a woman went "I CAN open doors by myself you know" all rude-like. Whatever.
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Okay, here are a few kitty pictures.

The gray cats are the last two foster kittens I have right now. (Whew! Down to two from seven!) They are Smokey and Jo Jo. I had to shave the tip of Jo Jo's tail to tell them apart, because they are absolutely identical!

The next is Ace and Samara, when they were kittens. Someone dumped them at the local vets office one night, and they got out and walked next door to my sister's fiance's workplace. He took them home and then they called me. I always wanted an orange cat, and at first I was going to keep just him. But when I saw how sweet he and his sister were together, I couldn't seperate them. I gave them both Biblical names because I thought it was sweet how they stayed together and found a good home after being abandoned. Ace is short for a Hebrew name, which I won't go into. It means 'He who God protects' and Samara means 'Guarded by God'.

Third one is Ace and Samara all grown up, and still close.

I call the last one 'Brokeback Mountain Cats'. That is Ace and Little Bit, who was only three weeks old when his mother was killed by a car crossing a highway. (I hadn't thought of Biblical names at that point.) My mechanic's wife found him and mentioned to me that she was going to have to take him to the pound, becuase he was allergic. So I took him and bottle fed him for a week untill he could be weaned. Of course, he is incredibly ungrateful.

Enjoy!
            Attached Files
            I HATE stupid people!

Comment

*squeee* kitties!

This is George. She's an odd colouring (half-tortoiseshell, half tabby)

GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                *squeee* kitties!

This is George. She's an odd colouring (half-tortoiseshell, half tabby)
                That sounds like a good description of Samara, too. It's such a colorful blend!
                I HATE stupid people!

Comment

When my grandmother got her two latest kitties as kittens, the only way to tell them apart was that Bob had stripes and Ray had spots... or was that the other way around? Now you can tell them apart because Bob is fat and Ray is not. ^_^

Tsk, I have an unnerving habit of holding doors open for people.. well, when I'm in a good mood.
                  "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth jayel View Post
                    Okay, here are a few kitty pictures.
                    <snip>
                    Enjoy!
                    :squeals like a girl:

They are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

I'd stand in front of a door to look at the pictures of them anytime!!
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

aw, i like the gray ones! my cats are brother and sister, found at 2-3 days old and bottle fed by my cousin's wife (my cousin found them on his boat). there were 4, 2 boys and 2 girls. no idea what happened to the mother. the boat was moved from drydock and put into the water last spring, and the next day he went out to clean, and found them in a cabinet. somehow we ended up with 2 of 'em ; their brother and sister went to a friend of theirs, and someone my cousin knew from work.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                      X