This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how I love car Karma:

Near my old high school (Millennium!) in my car at a red light I say 2 corvettes sitting there. one is red, one is black: note the black one also has nice dark tinting, makes the car look oh so joygasmic. I hear the red vette start reving engine, obviously wanting to race the black vette, which does not rev back. Light goes green, red vette sequels out and takes off flying, the black corvette, turns on its police lights. and pulls the red over. Reds plate read: nobacon
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Dumbasses behind the wheel with a good kick in the teeth from karma are always a good laugh!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
        Light goes green, red vette sequels out and takes off flying, the black corvette, turns on its police lights. and pulls the red over. Reds plate read: nobacon
        Ooooooh! Must be a night for that sort of thing. I had a guy in a BMW humping my ass most of the way home, despite the lack of traffic and the 5-lane road. When slowing to 15 below the speed limit and then gunning back up to get distance a few times didn't get him to go around or give me space, I decided to eaaaaaaaase my way out of the next intersection instead of gunning it like I usually do (I don't really speed... much... but I like to accelerate hard, sue me ). He laid on the horn and then cut around me in the middle of the intersection, which happened to have the local cop-shop on the next block. The guy must've blown past one of their MARKED cars about to pull out of the parking lot going 50+ in a 40.

The fact that it was Cherries'n'Berries time goes without saying.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

(I don't really speed... much... but I like to accelerate hard, sue me ).
          That was me to, before gas prices went up high. I didn't go past 5mph above the speed limit tho, except when the flow of traffic dictated more.

and i just read this online lol
          not always right.com
          (We’re helping a customer inside our gas station. Suddenly, a Camaro peels off out of the parking lot, squealing its tires.)

Customer: *yells* “Okay! We get it! You have a small penis!”

Comment

Working...
          X