This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl that needs to shut up

So my hubby and I are at krogers and big surprise I'm over looking at cupcakes and my hubby is looking at deli pizzas. Well this 12 year old girl is in one of those carts(I guess thats what they are called).Anyways her mom is yelling at her to hurry up and the girl autually says mommmmm thiiisssss Biggggg maaaannnn issss in innnnn mmmmyyyy wayyyy.While my hubby is standing there.My hubby is down to 230 pounds from 315 pounds.My hubby just stands there and hes not evil like us so he just gets out of the bitche's way.He come over and was so upset (almost ).The mom just stood there like a dumb bitch and let her daughter talk to my hubby this way. I asked my hubby to let me go find the bitch and I was going to give the whore I piece of my mind.Sorry but no one talks bad about my hubby.He dealt with enough fat jokes from his father growing up.So I'm a BITCH when it comes to my hubby.I told him that if he would go off on people like that he would feel better.

How shamefully rude both mother and daughter were. And I'm glad your husband has you to support him. That's an amazing accomplishment and not easy to do. Here's wishing him much success as he continues to meet his goals!
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Not to attack or anything... but to a twelve year old anything over 5' 1" is HUGE!!

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
        Not to attack or anything... but to a twelve year old anything over 5' 1" is HUGE!!
        Depends on the twelve-year-old. Mine (okay, he just turned 13 this week, crap, I'm the mother of a teenager ) is at least 5' 4".
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          Depends on the twelve-year-old. Mine (okay, he just turned 13 this week, crap, I'm the mother of a teenager ) is at least 5' 4".
          I was about 5'2" at 12. I'm now a whopping 5'4" (and a quarter!). Teen growth spurt? Not exactly.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I was 4' 11" when I was twelve. I was 5' 4" a year later. I then grew another three inches in high school, and an additional inch after high school. Growth spurts suck.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I was about 5'1 when I was 12. I'm now 5'8".
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I was about 5'1 when I was 12. Now, I'm about... 5'1....
                I still have clothes from elementary school that still fit me.

Comment

I was 5'4 at 12 and at 17 I'm 6'3 growth spurts suck. And so do short door frames

Comment

See my hubby never considered the height thing.He was just so tortured by his father about his weight that he just always goes to the fat thing

Comment

I love the heavy set. They're all squishy and warm and DAMNIT! Fat People Need Love Too! <3

I was 5' when I was 12. Ten years later I'm still 5'.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm 6'5", and I hate it. HATE! I'd rather be short. The only good thing about it is that the height disguises my weight. I instinctively duck to walk through doors.
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I heard fat remarks from my mother even after I lost the weight, so I sympathize with your husband.

My daughter just turned 13 not long ago, as is as tall as me 5'5". My oldest son was already taller than me when he turned 13.

I'm also protective of my husband, I won't tolerate someone putting him down.
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

I'm protective like that when it comes to my dad. Which my grandmother (on mom's side) found out when she made what she thought was a "funny" comment about his weight when he was heavy.
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Your hubby is lucky to have you. Mean people suck. I think I was around 5'2" or 5'3" during my early teens . I'm now around 5'7" .

I'm with EQ on big men needing love. Big (and tall) men are HAWT!
                              Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 10-18-2008, 05:02 AM.
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                              X